Sunday, October 19, 2008

Zacker Mackers!

I guess I have not posted a picture of our little Zackers in quite a while... Here he is having a bath in the sink, smiling away! He is almost 8 months old and is pulling up on everything! I guess that means I am gonna have a early walker on my hands!


5 comments:

Heather said...

Aunt JOJO loves you Zack! He is going to be early walker so he is not being grabbed by his 2 other moms 24/7.... lol

Andrea said...

He is seriously so cute! I love that smile of his. Why is it that baths always make babies so darn happy?

Naughty Newbee's said...

SO CUTE! I love it when they are still young enough to take a bath in the sink.

Patty B. said...

Love baby bathing beauties...something about their soapy, soft skin. He's adorable!

Britt said...

You make such beautiful little kids. Bathtime is so much fun. Don't you just love the smell of clean baby? ahh.. heaven.