A few weeks ago we had some good friends over for dinner and of course football! We had yummy lasagna and then we let the kids make cookies.
The whole crew minus Jack and Zack.
A few weeks ago we had some good friends over for dinner and of course football! We had yummy lasagna and then we let the kids make cookies.
3 comments:
Those pictures are great! I need copies. I love that one of the boys playing 64. That cracks me up! Thanks again for having us over. We had a great time.
Looks like fun! Adisyn would have been sooo jealous of Tessa and Zoey's Halloween costumes! She loves Barbie Diamond Castle. I am so sick of "Two voices...one song!" She sings it all the time.
I hope you guys are doing great. Are you guys coming here for Christmas at all?
TOO Cute!! Looks like you had fun. Also, you are one brave woman to let those kids help you help make cookies you are a good mommy. :)
Post a Comment