Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

This is a picture from our ward Christmas Party. Corey's brother Joey and his wife Kara came with their sweet kids and my wonderful mother in law Connie came with us to the party. It was a lot of fun! Here is a picture of the kids with Santa. We are missing Grant and Emma, we could not convince them. :)



Thanks for coming and hanging out with us! Oh and also you can see Zoey's new haircut, we gave her a new start after a few haircutting incidents by her older sister.. :)

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Cute pics! Zack is getting so big!!

lexid said...

Look at all those happy children! Almost makes a gal want just one more! HAAAHAAA!
Tell Zoey I love her hair! So groovy!

Naughty Newbee's said...

Those pictures turned out good!! Only if two more where in there it would have been better!! OH well, I decided I won't ever get all of my kids with Santa. Maybe when they are teens??? It was fun and thanks for inviting us, we need to see eachother more often anyway :) We go way too long.....

Patty B. said...

Great pictures! The ward party was lots of fun! Your kids are so fun to be around and watch. Makes you giggle! I LOVE those sister-helping haircuts! She so cute!

Britt said...

I didn't even recognize little Zoey! Oh my goodness!!

I am sad we missed the ward party! Dang it!

Come over to play real soon ok?