Tuesday, March 24, 2009

WOOHOO for the ZOO!

A few weeks ago Todd and Tessa both had Zoo fieldtrips for school. Of course they were on different days so we went to the zoo twice in one week! The first day I took Tessa, Zoey and Zack. Then the next day Corey and I took Todd, and left the others with a sitter. I think the best part was riding the bus with Todd's class! LOL!

Todd feeding a bird, it landed right on his hand!

Tessa and her "boyfriend" feeding the birds.
Todd feeding the giraffe.
This was Todd's group. They were called the monkey group and they were so good! Corey and I did not even lose one of them! ;) They are enjoying their snow cones we got them. The girl on the right is Todd's latest crush! ;)




2 comments:

Andrea said...

Amber, those are great pictures! I love the one of Todd with the bird on his arm....way to be ready with the camera! I am glad you guys had a good time. After two days in a row, I bet you could lead a guided tour of the zoo, huh?

Sommer said...

I love going on field trips with my kids, it's so fun! Gavin's class is going on a field trip on Monday and I'm not going this time.....I'm sad.I like the snow cone picture, yum yum!