Thursday, March 6, 2008

Baby Zack

I am new at this whole blogging thing but thanks to some persuading (Jen) I am finally giving it a shot. I will start with a post about our new addition to the family. Zack Olds Newbern was born on 2-23-08 at 1:33pm. He weighed 8 pounds 5 ounces and was 20 inches long. We are happy he is healthy and doing well. He was very jaundice and those of you that know the story about Zoey know how that would make me nervous but after seven days of heel sticks and the good ole' billi-blanket his billirubin has finally came down to 15 from 20. The kids are excited that he is here and Tessa is my big "helper." Thanks to everyone for the dinners and the phone calls to check on us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! So, where are the pictures? I know... I'm such a pill but we've just got to see this precious little guy. Oh, and can we call him "ZON" for short? ; )

zippy said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Newberns--so glad you've joined us! Once you get started, you find it's really pretty easy and so-o much fun!

Congrats on Zack joining your family!! Glad to hear his jaundice is leveling out. Can't wait to see pictures of this newest addition!!