Friday, March 7, 2008

My older kids are gone and what do I do....

So my wonderful mother in law took Todd, Tessa and Zoey to her house for a few days so I could "rest." So what do I do with my first day of rest.... Well, clean, pay bills, make phone calls, and like everyone told me I should squeeze in a nap which I did. I have called and checked on my kids a few times because my house is so quiet it is almost weird. Now I think I will try to upload some pics at the request of yes you know who ( Jen and Zoila). Lexi has assured me that it is sooo easy!

4 comments:

zippy said...

Ooo, congrats on a few restful days!! Hope you enjoyed them. : )

Anonymous said...

Hooray for you! Quiet is soooo.... good. I miss it.

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

congrats on so restful days, post some pics so we can see your new little one. call if you need anything..

Lexi said...

Ummm...pictures? Where are they? Wasn't the 5 minute over the phone tutorial enough? Maybe I need to make a Millstone Run and come walk you through it! HeeHee