Friday, September 12, 2008

Todd's 6th Birthday

Todd had his bday party a few weeks ago and it was an army theme. He loves camouflage stuff right now! Here is a picture of his awesome cake!


Making a wish.....



Opening some gifts!

MORE gifts!



My little brother giving the pinata a beating!


Tessa was the only girl to hit it... (imagine that :) )


The birthday boy peeking while he swings. :)



YEAH! CANDY!
Some of Todd's buddies playing water balloons...






7 comments:

Jaime said...

Looks like fun! Love pinatas!!!

Naughty Newbee's said...

That picture of Ben is funnY! That was such a great party uh? You were a brave mom to have all those little boys over there. Can't wait till next year! I remember the day that BOY was born. How fast they grow. That pinata was awesome by the way. We were eating at Macayos and they had a ton of those hanging from the ceiling of the resturant...lol......

Sariahfied said...

How fun!!!! Wish we could have been there! I cant believe how big our babies are! Doesent it seem like Todd and Chloe were just born?! Look how much the family has grown since then!

Anna Elledge said...

Wow-did you make that cake? Want to teach me how? Looks like it was a fun party.

Brenna said...

Ya, cool cake! Was that your work of art? Lovin the camo theme! Happy Late Birthday buddy!

Anonymous said...

So... Did you make the cake or what? It is totally awesome and what looks to be a boys dream b-day cake!

Amber said...

I wish I could take credit for the cake, but sadly I cannot! My sister in law's friend makes them and she is AWESOME! She can make anything you think of. But I did add the little army men on it..haha!