Friday, January 16, 2009

Student of the Month

Todd was Student of the Month for December, and this morning they had a special breakfast for those kids and an award presentation. He was really excited and was up at 6:15 getting ready! Here he is with his teacher and then with his principal.

9 comments:

TheLadiesRoom said...

What a good little guy! So cute!

Jaime said...

Thats great! Miranda got it for November! I am sad to say that I was never student of the month, it's shocking I know!!

Stephanie said...

Yay Todd! What a good boy!

Heather said...

Way to go Todd, Jojo and uncle Dan are super proud of you. Keep up the good work.

Patty B. said...

That's great! It's always exciting to get those certificates. Start a file, there will probably be lots more!

Lexi said...

He looks super happy! :-) good job Todd!

Sommer said...

Way to go Todd! Student of the month already! Keep it up!

Andrea said...

Way to go Todd Boy! Seriously, that's a great accomplishment and something to be proud of. He's such a cute guy.

Naughty Newbee's said...

Whoo, hoooooooooooooooo!! Way to go Todd, that is awesome! :)