We went sledding the Saturday after Xmas, it was one of the kids xmas presents. They were SO excited to go! Joey and Kara went with us and we had a great time!
Tessa zooming down!
We went sledding the Saturday after Xmas, it was one of the kids xmas presents. They were SO excited to go! Joey and Kara went with us and we had a great time!
7 comments:
That looks like fun!
You guys look like a bunch of Phoeniciana in your tennis shoes and snow! I can't help but laughing thinking of Zoey zooming down the hill and Corey missing her. :-)
Our kids have been begging to go to the snow. They'll all be jealous seeing your pictures. Maybe soon, though. What good memories from up north!
It was way fun!! We need to do it again :)
I should have taken my kids to the snow this year but we didn't....oh well, I won't lose sleep over it. I'm glad you guys got to go though. Kids from Phoenix need to be reminded what that white stuff is every now and then.
Way cute pictures! Looking at your kids sledding totally reminds me of all the sledding I did as a kid. Kind of makes me sad that my kids rarely get the opportunity. What a fun present to give your kids. Something they'll always remember. Where's the picture of Zoey flying down the hill? Lol
How are you woman?? What is going on? I love the "lips wall paper!" So flamboyant! Don't be a stranger!
P.S. Todd looks SO MUCH like Cory.
Miss you!
Post a Comment