I can't believe my little man turned one yesterday! He has been such a great baby and a blessing to our little family. Here is a little flashback of the day he was born.
A few hours old.Try to ignore how great I look in the background. :)
First introductions and Corey had to sport the Romo jersey.
Todd and Zack
Tessa and Zack.I cannot believe how much the kids have grown and changed in one year!
And of course most of you know that Corey refers to Zack as Tony. Here is a "jersey" the guys at Corey's work made for Zack. And in the picture above Corey wore his to the delivery, I think he was really hoping I would go for the name Tony Romo Newbern. He has only called him Zack a few times in the last year and I think it was by accident, and he has the kids calling him Tony.
And of course most of you know that Corey refers to Zack as Tony. Here is a "jersey" the guys at Corey's work made for Zack. And in the picture above Corey wore his to the delivery, I think he was really hoping I would go for the name Tony Romo Newbern. He has only called him Zack a few times in the last year and I think it was by accident, and he has the kids calling him Tony. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACK!!! aka Tony Romo :)


11 comments:
Love the Onesie!! Makes me want my little one.
Happy Birthday Zackers! Doesn't it seem like yesterday we were both literally rolling out of our cars, hugely pregnant getting our boys from preschool? WOW! Time flies! He is such a cute little guy. I can't wait for him and Jack to start playing together.
i love that. his nickname should be tony. it is totally funny!!
Awe, he is so cute!! I want another one but we know that won't be happening in this life time :) Oh well, we will have lots more in the here after..lol
Happy Birthday Tony....um, I mean Zack! He is such a cutie! I couldn't believe how fast Reese's first year birthday came too. I was mad. She's my last one and that first year didn't last long enough!
Happy Birthday Zack! I can't believe it has already been a year.
Happy Birthday. Wow--a year already!!!
You guys have such a cute family.
I cannot believe its been a year!! It's about time you start on another one huh?!?!?!
I totally just posted Daisy's "What Happened to My Newborn?" This first year of their life is a tizzy of milestones. It flashes right before our eyes.
Way to make it through a year Zack!
Can't believe it!! Amazing how fast this year has gone!
That last one in the couch corner is so cute. Makes me want to snuggle him up. Babies bums in onesies are the cutest. I think Corey's crush on tony romo, and calling his son "tony" might lead to Zack having an identity crisis later in life. (I'm just sayin'.) :) ha ha
Post a Comment