Todd had his first tball game last night and he did great! He played 3rd base and got to bat twice! He is #2 in the pics.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
GO DODGERS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Todd had his first tball game last night and he did great! He played 3rd base and got to bat twice! He is #2 in the pics.
6 comments:
Your little family is adorible! I cant belive you have 4 kids, how on earth do you do it? Love, Sari
I bet Todd was excited! Go Dodgers!!!!
How cute! Look at the little uniforms! I think Todd looks a lot like Ben.
So cute!! I cannot believe how big Zoey is getting. That is a cute pic of Corey and her.
GIRL! It's Britt Haggard. You have a blog?! I'll hook you up to mine.. just give me your email.. britnbrad@hotmail.com
What a little stud! Too sweet . . . talk about savoring "those special moments!"
Post a Comment