I guess my little Zoey has been paying more attention to me than I thought. Today she walks in the room with her baby and starts "feeding" her. She said she is doing what mom is doing with Zack. I could not help but laugh! :)
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Too funny! One time, I caught Asher trying to feed Ridge on himself while he was holding him one day. I asked what are you doing? "I feeding baby on my chest!" Their brains are like little sponges!
LOL! We ALL do that at our house too! (I think that my sister had that same doll growing up!) We use it as baby Jesus every year on Christmas Eve in our little Nativity. Anyhow, sooooooo cute that she wants to be just like you!
GO Zoey! I love it!
Aw, sweet Zoey! Glad you have such a good li'l helper. : ) I miss hanging out with her in Nursery!
This is the second baby doll being nursed picture I've seen this week. To funny!
That's was Amelia did one day when I was nursing Reese. It almost seems wrong but I guess it's not. You have cute kids.
Post a Comment