Todd's new obsession is Army stuff! He loves little Army men and camo everything. These are some jammies I found at Wal-Mart and some crocs at Target. He is also having an Army birthday this year!
Showing his buffness....
Monday, July 7, 2008
Be All You Can Be... in the Army!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Those are some strong muscles... Love ya Todd.
that has been ethan's obsession for over a year now. it gets old. we have it all. the crocs, jammies, shrots, hoodie underwear.! funny the things the kids get addicted to.
He looks so tough in his army gear. How funny....kids.
Too cute! I cant believe how big our babies are getting! About the shirts- I was comparing myself to a friend of mine who is really cute and tiny. I told my mom I wished I was cute and little like her. She says to me- " Oh Sari, you are Big and Majestic" What the! Then she tried to cover herself and say, that is not what she meant. She said the Jenkins women are just that way. So Brent had those shirts made for us.
Post a Comment