Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mothers Day with Connie

On Saturday my sister in law Kara and I took our mother in law out for some lunch and a pedicure. Here is a picture of us at the Cheesecake Factory after we ate our yummy deserts!! Then we went to Chandler Mall and walked around a little bit and got a pedicure! It was a great day! We missed you Nikki, hopefully next time you can come with us on our monthly outing.

3 comments:

Naughty Newbee's said...

It was lots of fun! Can't wait for our next day out together.

Britt said...

Hey.. I couldn't find your email.. but I would LOVE to take your family's picture! Thanks for asking. Let me know when you are back and we'll figure something out that is super cute!

Happy Mother's Day!

Lexi said...

I so want to comment! You better post something new for me! Haha!