Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pics of the girls...




The girls just love to help me cook..in their underwear of course!! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, looks like you've embraced the nakedness thing? I ran around after Kaia all day yesterday trying to keep at least her shirt and diaper on her. To funny!

Britt said...

Our girls would LOVE to hang out.. we run around in our underwear all day too. ;) I am really glad you guys are feeling better.. we should get together... especially since our hubbies are such good buddies now. ;)

Sariahfied said...

Its good to know my girls arent the only ones who love being naked and free. Every morning I get them dressed all cute and by the time Brent gets home, they are naked! Brent thinks I just dont dress our children at all. We will be in c-bad in July for Seths Farwell. If you are driving through Las Cruces, it would be awesome if you stopped by! You are welcome anytime!

Harmony said...

I can't believe how big miss Zoey has gotten. I guess it's been awhile since I've seen your kiddos! When will you be in Cbad? We look forward to seeing you guys!!

Heather said...

Oh they are so cute, it is fun to watch them help you and copy the things mommy does.

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.