Hey Amber! It was so good to see you and your sweet family! I wish we could have done more. I know Rory wishes he could have hung out with Corey more. Stupid night shifts!! Hope the drive home wasn't too out of control! Take care and get feeling better!
7 comments:
Fun pictures. The pool looks great. Your kids are adorable. And Zach... Could he be any more darling?!
Hey Amber! It was so good to see you and your sweet family! I wish we could have done more. I know Rory wishes he could have hung out with Corey more. Stupid night shifts!! Hope the drive home wasn't too out of control! Take care and get feeling better!
Looks like you had fun! I can't believe how big the kids are getting!
Yeah.. New Mexico.... whoopeee!! haha! Did ya have fun?? Call me! We need to chat!
It was really good seeing you! Next time stop by our casa!
I love the girls' matching bathing suits! That is so cute! Looks like lots of fun!
I love those kids so much, you are a great mom!
Post a Comment