Monday, May 12, 2008

Zack's Blessing

We blessed Zack a few Sundays ago and it was such a nice day! Corey did a wonderful job with the blessing and it made me so grateful that he has the priesthood to bless our family. :) Here is a great family picture....

I love this picture of Connie with Zack.

Thank you to everyone that came and supported us on this special day!


5 comments:

Sariahfied said...

What a beautiful family!! When are you coming thru Las Cruces? We have decided to go to c-bad for memorial day, so we will be leaving the Friday before which is the 23rd. If you come before or after that mi casa es you casa!

Amber said...

Thats cool we are gonna go at that time too!! So I guess we will see you there! YEAH!! I am excited to hang out with someone with kids while we are in c-bad..

Harmony said...

Congratulations Amber! Zack is so cute. I can't wait to meet him!

Naughty Newbee's said...

I LOVE the pictures. The one of the family is so good!! We should of brought the kids and it would of been complete, dang it! Oh well I am sure we will be together soon again. Corey did great! We love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Love the "little" family photo. You guys are such a cute family.