Thursday, June 12, 2008

Food Storage


I got my 72 hour kits done a few weeks ago so I thought I would post a pic of them! Now to stock up on more 3 month supply that we use on an everyday basis. I better hurry before everything gets way to expensive.. Also I found backpacks to put them in at Wal-mart for 9.88 a piece and they are pretty nice ones.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awesome! Are those the ones they did in Enrichment or are they your own?

Amber said...

They are the same containers that they used at enrichment but I did my own menu..I just used things that my family liked to eat. I got these mini cans or spaghetti o's and beanie weenies! They fit perfect! :)

Lexi said...

Bill is putting in another order this weekend! :-) Just let us know.

Lexi said...

Oh and those look great! So organized and neat and tidy! :-) You make Martha proud!