Monday, June 16, 2008

John Deere Family Pics

We got brave the other night and went and had some pictures taken by a friend of mine. Her name is Brittany and she is awesome! I highly recommend her to everyone. I got these John Deere shirts while we were on vacation in New Mexico and thought it would be so cute to take pictures in the corn fields that are around our house. Well here are a few pictures, hope you enjoy them!






12 comments:

Britt said...

You are soo sweet for posting those. ;) Thanks for letting us take them.

I wonder why that white is showing up on the side??? hmmm.....

Brittni said...

Hey Amber,
How are you? What a good looking family. It has been way to long since we have seen you guys. I don't even recognize your children they are so big now. Congrats on the new little one. We really shoud try to get together soon.

Stephanie said...

I LOVE those pictures! So very sweet!

Heather said...

The pictures turned out great!I love you all.
JoJo

Lexi said...

How stinking cute! Brittany did a GREAT job!

Sariahfied said...

Adorible!! We are finally getting professional pictures done this summer, I am so excited! Your family is just beautiful

Kim and Nathan said...

Cute pics. Reminds me of Idaho:)

Harmony said...

These pictures are adorable! I love the one with Tessa and Zoey. I love the John Deere theme! You guys look great! Love ya!

Kellie said...

Super cute pictures. It also helps that your family is adorable. I can't believe how big Zach is getting. Adorable!!

zippy said...

LOVE them!! The shirts, the pics, the corn fields--LOVE it all! You guys are so cute!!

I mentioned to Brittany that I want her to take some pics of me & my boys...gotta schedule that soon--she's SO good!

Anonymous said...

Soooo.... super cute! I love the family pic and the one of the girls.

Jeppson Clan said...

Love the corn shots. We did a similar theme when we lived in Iowa but it was boring with just me and Matt. Kids make the pictures. The one of the girls is priceless. Beautiful family...WHAT is on Corey's chin a caterpillar?! :)