Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fun Day!

My mom and dad came over yesterday and hung out for the afternoon. My dad got out in the 113 degree heat and started to make me a garden!! It is awesome. My mom and the girls made homemade ice cream, then my parents took the 3 kids home with them for a couple of nights! WOOHOO! It is so strange to only have one baby here with me but I am going try to finish up some projects around the house and Corey and I are going to work on the garden some more tonite. Dad just loves little babies and by the look of it Zack likes him too!


A few looks at the garden so far.. We are going to add a cover and some stone around the outside to attempt to keep the kiddos out.



6 comments:

Lexi said...

Nice start! Is your house echoing in silence! How fun!

Harmony said...

They took the kids for a couple nights?!?! Ha ha, I can't imagine! Enjoy! :) The garden looks great! We are enjoying having Ben down here. What a sweet kid!

Sariahfied said...

Your dad looks so good! How nice of them to take your kids!

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that I'm totally jealous of your backyard. We STILL have dirt. Ugh.

Stephanie said...

Zack is so adorable! He totally looks like he's loving his grandpa! I'm glad you get some quiet. That IS weird to have such a quiet house for so long. Enjoy!

Naughty Newbee's said...

I wish I was as inspired as you were to start a garden. Remember when the time comes you will have to feed another family of 6!! haha.. I have a ton of room if you would like to start one over here. I will take care of it for you.. Also, I love Zack and his smile with Grandpa, way cute.