Thursday, June 26, 2008

Zoey's Ear Take Three!

Zoey had exploratory ear surgery yesterday to see why she has had an ear infection in her left ear for the last 20 months even though she has had 2 sets of tubes. Well they got in there and it turned out the tube was clogged with green goop and it was not the cholesteatoma(cyst) that they had thought. I am so happy it was not a cyst because they would have had to cut open the back of her ear to fix it and she would have went deaf in that ear. So he cleaned out her ear and put in tube #3. I really hope it works this time and she can be done with the ear problems.
Here she is coloring while waiting for her surgery. Notice the cute little gown they gave her.

This is afterwards when we were in the recovery room. Happy as always!

10 comments:

The Riggs said...

Happy day, so glad it turned out so well.
Nicole

Heather said...

jojo loves you baby girl. I am so elated that you are going to be okay.

Harmony said...

What a sweet girl! Hope this one works! Love ya Zoey!

Kellie said...

What a trooper. I'm glad everything is okay.

Sariahfied said...

What a relief! That little one has one huge,strong, spirit! We love you Zoey!

Rachel and Devan said...

Poor little Zoey! She is such a doll. I am exited to have a blog but have no idea how to use it. I am glad I can see your family grow now! XOXO

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad things went well. I hope things clear up for her after this too. What a sweet little girl.

Naughty Newbee's said...

I am so glad all went well with Zobo...we love her and she is sure a miracle child uh?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it wasn't a cyst. I hope she gets rid of those ear problems.

Jeppson Clan said...

Wow, what a trooper. Keep us posted on how she's doing!