Tuesday, August 12, 2008

All Day Kindergarten

Todd is in all day kindergarten it is a little over 8 hours a day. So it has been a big adjustment for him. Last week I went to pick him up and the kids sit in a line and wait for the parents to come pick them up. I peeked around the corner to see him and he was falling asleep in line! We live about a minute from school and he has been falling asleep by the time we get home, poor guy! Here is a picture of him and his long legs last week after school, he comes home takes his school clothes off and gets straight into his jammies!

4 comments:

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

that is how ashley was, too. Ethan is just crabby. He is so tired but wont lay down and rest. Funny little todd. He will adjust though and be good in a few weeks. All day is just too long huh?

Naughty Newbee's said...

I have to say that is a really long day. Poor Todd, I feel for him. Hopefully he will adjust and through the long day. Mommy will too:)

Jeppson Clan said...

Sweet boy. Jay starts K. next week and we are 1/2 day. I think if he had to go full day he would be the same as Todd though.

Heather said...

Don't worry Todd that is how aunt jojo and uncle dan feel to afterschool. In fact i came home today and got in my jammies.