Today the kids had dentist appointments and it was a little overwhelming. Here is a picture of Tessa being cool as a cucumber, enjoying every minute of her cleaning and xrays. No cavities! Yeah!
This was the only picture of Zoey I got because I had to hold her down while they cleaned her teeth. But here she is enjoying her sticker and playing the video games. No cavities! Yeah!
Here is my sweet Todd having a nuclear level meltdown. You see last August he had 2 root canals and a filling at a different dentist. That dentist told me that since we used an oral sedation he would not remember the appt and it would be fine. Well news flash my son remembers most of the appt. So getting him to go today was tricky. They took a few xrays today and I could hear him crying a little from the other room. Then he saw Tessa getting her teeth cleaned with the cold water and the air and he lost it. So long story short no cleaning today and he has 2 more root canals and 2 fillings that need to done. In a way I was glad because this is the same thing the other dentist told me last August, so in the last year he has not got any new cavities. You are all probably thinking.. geez brush that kids teeth! :) A little side note is Todd does not have any enamel on his teeth so he is prone to more tooth decay. I have to say my heart aches for him because I hate going to the dentist as much as he does. I had to be IV sedated for my dental work last year 12 cavities and 2 root canals. So it is my mission to take the kids on a regular basis so they don't have dental problems. Hopefully after Todd gets this work done he will be done with the dentist except for regular check ups.

5 comments:
AWWWWW, I can't believe you took a picture of that! Poor little guy I feel Todd's pain. I HATE the dentist too buddy. Hang in there everything will be okay:)
I totally love going to the dentist... oh to hear the screeching of the drill.... Yes I am about 10 pages from finishing the book now. I didn't know there were so many people as obsessed as I am about that series!!! Yes we love the house, lots of room for the kids to run!!!
Holy OUCH Batman! Yikes! I'm so sorry to hear about T's dental woes. Hope things go better for him the next time around.
You're brave to take them all at once. I am terrified to take my kids. Poor Todd!!!
Oh man, poor guy! Can't they seal his teeth or are they still baby teeth? Ouch!!!
Post a Comment