Thursday, August 7, 2008

First Day of School

Yesterday was Todd's first day of Kindergarten. He was so excited and definately ready! I did not cry when I left him but I did wonder what he was doing all day and if he felt happy and secure in this new place.

Walking into the school.

In front of his classroom.

Waiting in line on the playground to walk in to class.




5 comments:

Naughty Newbee's said...

So cute! I can remember Gracie's first day of school. It seems like yesterday. I am SOOOO excited for my girls to start next week!! LOL

Heather said...

My nephew is so wonderful! He is going to be a great student! I just know with all his army stuff he will be in charge.

zippy said...

Happy back-to-school! Isn't it CRAZY how quickly this summer went by? For the first time in three years, I didn't cry when dropping M off to school this year...but since I'm such a "softy", it was still hard to let him go.

Glad T was so excited and ready to go!

Britt said...

gosh I think I am going to bawl when that day comes.. how is it one less kid all day?

Anonymous said...

Todd looks like he is enjoying himself. I was like you I didn't cry but I was wondering what Rem was doing all day. I kept looking at the clock then at their schedule to see what he was doing. So far Remi loves school he was so ready to go.