Sunday, August 3, 2008

Kids Rooms

We finally got the girls on one room and the boys in another room! The girls have a flower and butterfly theme and the boys have a john deere and camouflage theme. Todd is excited to get "those sisters out of my room." And the girls think their room is so pretty but Zoey is missing her crib and told Zack he could not have it because it is her crib. Kind of funny I guess she is attached since she has been in one for almost 3 years and never climbed out the whole time, I guess she just liked it in there. :)




10 comments:

Naughty Newbee's said...

I LOVE the girls room it is so darling! :) Good job to Corey for putting the beds together!

Sariahfied said...

Love them!!!!!!! I think it is so fun decorating kids room! Great job!

Lexi said...

When have you been doing this? They turned out so cute!

Anna Elledge said...

Love the beds-so cute!!!

Jaime said...

Cute!! How are you guys? When are you coming over to the land of us?!?! You gotta come see our new casa and hang out! Call me!

Andrea said...

Amber..the rooms turned out great! I love them! The beds are darling.

Britt said...

SO CUTE!! Masen has the same bedding at Todd. I wish I could get Brynn her own room. The twins share and Mase & Brynn share.

Anonymous said...

The rooms look great. I wish I could get Rem's done. I think girls rooms are the funnest, and I love purple. Good job!

zippy said...

NICE job--great choices! It always feels so good to the kids rooms put together doesn't it? : )

Anonymous said...

Love the girls' room. You can always do so much more cute stuff with them them! The camo bed is great tool I wonder if he dreams about being an army man? I guess Zack would dream about being a farmer??? LOL Good job!