Way TOO cute! We got some awesome pictures uh? I loved the one of Connie and Tessa, (thanks to me)ha ha...I have to say so myself I did a pretty good job of picture taking. And poor Emma, that picture really shows her eye where I knocked her up the side of the head...ha, ha, ha,,,lol....good to have little siblings to blame it on. We did good, I have to say so myself. Also, thanks again for having it at your house, good idea:) Love ya, Kara
Looks like a fun night. I wish we could have been there. Thats one bad thing about always having to work weekends...we miss out on a lot of things. Happy birthday Aunt Connie. And cute table too.
3 comments:
Those are really cute pictures. It looked like Connie was really surprised! Looks like a fun day.
Way TOO cute! We got some awesome pictures uh? I loved the one of Connie and Tessa, (thanks to me)ha ha...I have to say so myself I did a pretty good job of picture taking. And poor Emma, that picture really shows her eye where I knocked her up the side of the head...ha, ha, ha,,,lol....good to have little siblings to blame it on. We did good, I have to say so myself. Also, thanks again for having it at your house, good idea:) Love ya, Kara
Looks like a fun night. I wish we could have been there. Thats one bad thing about always having to work weekends...we miss out on a lot of things. Happy birthday Aunt Connie. And cute table too.
Post a Comment