Yesterday Zoey was eating a miniature candy bar in the kitchen and I look over and she is snoring away!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Where did she fall asleep today??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yesterday Zoey was eating a miniature candy bar in the kitchen and I look over and she is snoring away!
9 comments:
Wow, your kids are dropping/napping like flies! How do you do it? I'm glad you took pictures! Keep us posted on Zoey's ear! Poor thing!
Okay, seriously how can you not just love that girl? She is so cute! I miss pre-school! Go Tessa! She is so grown up. And Todd! That is HILARIOUS about the jammies right after school. What goes on over there at night? ;-) Must be a big no-sleep party!
Only in my dreams would this happen to me. So cute! I hope once Chloe starts kindergarten,she will be pooped like Todd! How is he doing? How are you doing without him?
Oh baby girl! Don't worry aunt jojo can fall asleep pretty much anywhere too! Plus being a big sis to little zackers can be tiring.
Lily was cracking up at all the different places Zoey can slumber. Especially the pasta pic. I wish I could do that!
Awe, poor little Zoey....If they only understood why they should sleep when we tell them,uh? Glad she got a nap though!
What a sweet little girl. She looks so cute sleeping in that little ball.
You look like you have sleepy kids. All those pictures are funny! Andie used to fall asleep in wierd places too.
Talk about a sugar crash! I love it! She looks way too comfy on that floor though. I envy her sleep!!!! As for Todd, poor guy! Nayvi is in all day K too and it's been kind of rough. (At least he gets ready for bed, she just cries and cries and whines! AUH!) I haven' been a bad blogging friend on purpose. (I just have to get back into the swing!) Hope all is well!
Post a Comment